- Action Points: Your AP points determine how many spells / powers you can use in combat. As well as how many items you can craft. When your AP points hit 0 you must wait a few seconds for them to regenerate. Look for Action Point Regeneration items, Blue pots and Cookies to help with this.
- Attack: Your base weapon damage. Determines how much damage you do in addition to your combat powers when you attack using weapons.
- Magic Bonus: Your base magic damage. Determines how much damage you do in addition to your combat powers when you attack using magic powers.
- Combat Turn Delay: Determines how many seconds you have between turns in combat. Default 5 seconds.
- Defense: Determines your ability to absorb damage before it starts to reduce your Health bar.
- Health: Determines how much health you have. When your Health bar reaches 0 you are dead.
- Speed: Determines how fast you move in the game. As well as how fast your powers cycle when on cooldown.
- Dodge: Determines how often your character gets hit. Equipping Cloth and Leather armor will increase your dodge rate, equipping Plate will decrease it. Dodge is hard capped at 90 points so going over 90 will offer no bonus. The higher your dodge the more chance you have of dodging an attack in combat. A dodge of 0 or less means you will never dodge.
Misc / Other
- Action Point Bonus
- Action Point Regeneration
- Attack Bonus
- Defense Bonus
- Experience Bonus
- Gold Bonus
- Health Bonus
- Hunting and Fishing
- Health Regeneration
- Magic Bonus
- Pet Mastery
- Reading Expertise
- Trade Experience Bonus
- Treasure Finding
- Trophy Hunting